This week, I’m pulling a massive 27 Dresses act.
I am attending weddings for the ENTIRE week; and no, I am not making it up. All my friends really did decide to get married at the same time!
People have asked me how I’m keeping up, so here is my survival kit in clockwise order:
1. Smashbox Primer water: Amazing for priming and refreshing the skin.
2. A gold clutch: Will take you a long way in at Indian wedding. It goes with everything. Bling on baby!
3. A bright pink blush: To make you that blushing bride’s blushing, best friend! My current favourite is MAC Fluer Power.
4. A perfume: So that even if you walk through all smog in Mumbai you still smell like a million bucks! My pick is Tom Ford Black Orchid because it lasts on me all day and it smells amazing.
5. Little Dot bindis: Nothing says #DesiGirl like that little dot on your forehead.
6. Hair accessories: Because your hair should look good too.
7. A Red Lipstick: Because it goes with everything! There is literally no makeup problem a red lipstick can’t solve.
8. A statement gold necklace and indian earrings: Weddings are all about statement pieces, everywhere. #maximalist
9. A mirror: How else will you get that perfect pout on the go after eating all that Indian food?
10. Bangles: Because my grandmother told me, that good Indian girls don’t leave the house without something on their writs!
11. A watch: To be on time to watch the bride and groom get married!
12: A cocktail ring: Because it’s not just about #armcandy Its also about #ringporn.
13. A Mobile phone: How else are you going to take those amazing wedding selfies?
14. A concealer: To make you look like you got a goodnight’s sleep even though you go to every wedding after party and go to bed at 5 am everyday.
15. Mascara: No wedding makeup is complete without adding some drama to the eyes!
16. Gold Earring: To complete the look!