2015 was an incredible year for me. There were some big changes in my life and some great moments.
So, As I sat this morning looking at my Instagram, I thought I would share my favourite moments through my instagram photos.
Here are my 9 favourite moments from 2015, in the order from left to right in each row.
- Getting Married: We got married in February 2015, and my life has changed since, quite literally. The day was really as magical and we were so happy that our friends from all over the world could join us, to share our happiness.
- On Cloud 9: Every year when the seasons change in Dubai, the entire city gets covered in fog. One morning I woke up to this view from our balcony. It was like my childhood dream of walking on clouds had come true.
- Rome on a Vespa: We went to Italy on our honeymoon and rented a Vespa during our stay in Rome. I have never been on a Vespa before and it was one of the most fun experiences I have ever had.
- My Queen: My husband took this photo when we were at the Vatican in Rome. He came to me, showed me the picture on his camera and said, you are my queen. I was floored.
- Sunset in Venice: We also went to Venice on our honeymoon and it stole my heart. Watching the sunset in Venice was an incredible experience.
- Up in the Air in a Balloon: I always wanted to ride up a hot air balloon, but never expected to ride it when we went on our holiday in Jordan. It was such an incredible moment. The balloon rises so quickly from the ground, it really felt magical and cool.
- Watching Burj Khalifa in its Full Glory: At the beginning of October, I had a business conference at the Burj Khalifa. When we went out in the lobby during a tea break, I couldn’t help but look up at how glorious it looked. When I first moved to Dubai, I felt like I dint really belong here. However, this day, this moment, was the first time I felt like I was exactly where I was meant to be.
- Bringing a Butterfly to Life: I have always wanted to do some volunteer work, but never had the opportunity. In December, I signed up to paint a school for the less prevailed children, and it was genuinely one of the most fulfilling days I have had in a very long time. Watching the smiles on the children’s faces, was a great feeling.
- Buying my dream car: Ever since I was a little girl, I always?wanted to buy a Mini Cooper. There is something about it that has always fascinated me. Just before the end of the year, I bought my dream car and count myself to be really fortunate to be able to do so.
Now you know my favourite moments from 2015. May 2016 bring even more of such precious moments.