Now that we are back in Dubai post our mini moon (the short holiday), before our actual honeymoon, we are getting back into our Dubai routine.
This weekend, I did standard mall, movie, mall routine and I wore my favourite piece of clothing at the moment, these black overalls!
Since we were out all day, I wore a fedora to protect me from the sun.
If you are a late 80s, early 90s kid like me, you will share the joy of this trend returning. Will it last, who knows? However, I am pleased that my fashion choices as a child are now in vogue!
Here, another picture for you, a little over exposed though.
- ?Overalls : H&M Similar here-?Link.
- Fedora: Mine is an old one from Parfois which I couldn’t find online, but I really like this one too! Link.
- Bluchers: Zara Similar here- Link.
- Bag: H&M The blue one is sold out, but here is the black alternative- Link.
- Sunglasses: ASOS. I love these glasses, I have had them for about two years now and they still look as good as new. Unfortunately they are not in stock anymore, but i love this alternative and am fighting the strong urge to add them to my shopping cart- Link.
Hope you are having a good weekend. What is your favourite outfit for a chilled out weekend?
Leave a Reply